May your life be like a wildflower, growing freely in the beauty and joy of each day. -NATIVE AMERICAN PROVERB
Monday, March 26, 2007
Birthday in the Burg
We celebrated our birthdays early this year spending the day at the Penguins practice on Friday with the kids and Aunt Denise. It was a unique experience getting to see the players on the ice so closely when we are used to watching them on TV. Saturday Brian and I watched the Pens as an early birthday present for each of us. We had an awesome time and to top it off the Penguins WON!!! Ethan would love to meet Iceburg here. The trophy is the won Brian's high school won a long long time ago when he was in high school for a state hockey title. We even spotted his name which I thought was pretty neat so I took a pic. Various trophies were on display at the game...already looking forward to our next visit I think it will be the the amusement park nearby!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment