Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Ethan's First Train Ride

On Saturday Ethan went on his first train ride to Chicago. What made it even more special for him was that he got to spend the day with grandma. I don't think it would have really mattered where we went or how we got there since grandma is always the best of company. The trip was short and sweet. We spent the day shopping at Macy's, eating lunch and then making our way outside to look at the cute little window displays which this year was Mary Poppins. Even though Ethan had no clue what Mary Poppins is, he was enjoying them. Before we knew it we were back on the train heading home. It was a very nice and relaxing trip and Ethan did awesome. The pictures turned out so cute and I can't wait to share them.

Thank you Mom, this will be a sweet Christmas memory for Ethan and I am glad you were a part of it. Love Always...

1 comment:

Kris said...

Sounds like you guys had a really great time! What a special tradition for you to start with Ethan.